Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An old media usage research by Center for Media Design of Ball State University

Old news might sometimes be useful.
Today I came across an article that reported on a study which I found interesting.

It would be the best message to open my blog if not the fact that the study was conducted in 2005.
Anyway I found it useful to post (though I have to make up my mind that my first post is not ideal) since

1. I'm sure the main conсlusion of that study is still up-to-date.

2. Now I know that there is a Center for Media Design of Ball State University who's making that kind of researches and I can follow their work here: http://www.bsu.edu/cmd/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yulia, you can be sure - I'm going to read all your entries on media. Thank you a lot for the link on the online books.